Thursday, August 11, 2011

ANNOUNCEMENT

After Night falls, all Camp activities will be paused ( yes, even the make-up workshop ) for the annual Perseids Meteor Shower! Tomorrow, during the Day, all campers will remain in their cabin to sleep in preparation. Then, the following Night, all are welcome to camp out on our huge areas of open grass with your cabin-mates as we shut off the lights and enjoy the flashing streaks of light in the sky. All activities will resume the next day ( August 13th ) and the schedule will be put back on track.

Happy Camping!
-Geridina Malkins
Camp Counselor

Tonight, I will not be available to moderate this Slasher! session, nor will I for tomorrow. After Round 2 Nighttime starts, this session will be in pause mode until the morning of Saturday, when we will resume with Round 3 Daytime. ( Pause mode = 9:30AM August 12th to 9:30AM August 13th ) Thank you for dealing with me and having to pause all this fun. I really appreciate it!

-Sara Lung
Game Moderator

No comments:

Post a Comment